Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Awesome Amazon Deal on Organic Lollipops

Now, I dont know how long this will last as with all amazon deals. So if you want it, order it now. I just ordered and got two sets.

Amazon has the YummyEarth Organic Lollipops on sale for $19.81 a bag. If you sign up for the subscribe and save you get an extra 15% off, so do that in the right hand sign in box. I picked 6 months and signed up and you can cancel the subscribe and save after you get your order so you won't get anymore. Then you check out enter the code YUMET924 for another 20% off which brings it to $12.88 total for the 5 pound bag of lollipops. I have amazon prime so I get free shipping. This is an awesome deal and i know other bargain girls who have bought these and said they are really good and the bag is big so it is a great deal. Here is the link to the lollis
5-pound bag of pops

Just remember to cancel your subscribe and save after you get this first order.


about 325 pops (based on weight - individual pops weight may vary)
Mix of Sour Apple Tart, Pomegranate Pucker, Mango Tango, TooBerry Blueberry, Googly Grape, Strawberry Smash, Very Very Cherry, Wet-Face Watermelon

Organic; allergen-free; gluten-free; GMO-free; egg-free; soy-free; nut-free; casein-free; dairy-free

All-natural: fruit extracts; red cabbage and purple carrots for color; no artificial dyes or flavors

Certified kosher by the Kof-K Kosher Certification; Made in Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment